- LattixWeb & Repository
- Licensing & Pricing
- Lattix News
- Lattix Live Demos
- Buzz about Lattix
Are you facing challenges because you do not have an accurate blueprint of your system? Take advantage of our expertise and experience in assisting hundreds of customers in analyzing their systems. In just a few hours or days depending upon the size of your system, Lattix consultants can perform an architecture assessment at your site or via a private web session.
First we will create an initial Dependency Structure Matrix (DSM) using Lattix LDM, our award-winning software architecture management product. We will then transform this DSM with your input as we create a conceptual architecture which reflects your intended architecture. The assessment will identify opportunities to improve the system by eliminating those dependencies which violate the architecture and by increasing modularity to reduce complexity and the impact of change.
Lattix offers both basic and advanced training to enable your team to quickly apply the Lattix approach to your systems and get the most from your investment. Training can also be customized based on your specific needs, and provided either on-site or via private web sessions.
- Learning to Use Lattix - This half day session covers the basic technical concepts of the Lattix approach as well as providing instruction on the many features and capabilities of Lattix LDM. Also covered is the use of LDC and Repository/LattixWeb to automatically update the Lattix projects and publish reports and trends.
- Applying Lattix to Your System: Discovering the Architecture - In addition to the basic training, this half day session will focus on applying the Lattix approach to extract the high level architecture of one of your systems. Your team will learn how to create and transform the initial DSM of the system to specify and enforce the intended architecture.
Lattix can be integrated into a wide variety of environments and extended in many ways. We offer our services remotely or on-site to help you:
- use the LDC Command Line Utilities to integrating Lattix with your build systems, to automatically produce reports, and to set up automatic updates to the Lattix Repository.
- import data into Lattix from a large variety of elements. Lattix will develop the necessary scripts to extract and transform your data to load into Lattix.
- to extend Lattix utilizing its API and scripting capabilities.