- LattixWeb & Repository
- Licensing & Pricing
- Lattix News
- Lattix Live Demos
- Buzz about Lattix
Lattix for Enterprise Systems
Conquering the complexity of enterprise systems requires understanding dependencies across the applications, frameworks, and databases in a single Dependency Structure Matrix (DSM).
Our Enterprise System Solution provides many features, modules, tools, and scripts which make it easy to specify, enforce, and refactor the architecture and dependencies of your enterprise systems.
- Discover and map the architecture to the actual implementation, creating an accurate system blueprint and understanding for the entire development and QA teams
- Find, fix, and prevent bad dependencies utilizing powerful DSM algorithms and tools, to improve system quality and maintainability
- Conduct impact analysis across the entire system to identify and assess the risks and costs of proposed changes on selected system elements, such as how changing fields or stored procedures in a database can affect applications and services either directly or indirectly
- Measure, track, and report on changes in your system using the Lattix Repository, which automatically updates with trends of key metrics, dependencies, and violations of rules that you set to enforce the intended architecture
The Enterprise System Solution Profile
Lattix provides many modules which can extract elements and dependencies from UML/SysML models, application codebases, frameworks, and databases to automatically create or update the various parts of the enterprise system. For other domains, the Complex System Solution Profile includes:
- support for Java includes frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and EJBs
- support for .NET covers both managed code as well as dependencies to unmanaged C/C++
- the Lattix LDI Module for importing dependency data from other sources into Lattix using XML, especially data that cannot be extracted by static analysis such as service dependencies
- tools such as the JNI, JSP and Python Analyzers
- support for scripts to extract dependency data directly from your sources, such as SQL, log files, and database tables
We also provide services to generate the necessary scripts for extracting and loading other data into Lattix, such as requirements and tests.