Lattix Architecture Analysis for C# allows you to conquer the complexity of your C# code base by understanding the dependencies across the applications, frameworks, and databases in a single Dependency Structure Matrix (DSM). It makes it easy to specify, enforce, and refactor the architecture and dependencies of your software system. Lattix Architecture Analysis for C# enables you to analyze the architecture of your C# (.NET) application in terms of the system elements and their interrelationships (.exe, .dlls, namespaces, classes, methods, etc).
- Discover and map the architecture to the actual implementation, creating an accurate system blueprint and understanding for the entire development and QA teams
- Find, fix, and prevent bad dependencies utilizing powerful DSM algorithms and tools, to improve system quality and maintainability
- Define and enforce architecture using custom rules to define your intended architecture. Then as the code base evolves detect and fix architecture issues to make sure your applications meets architectural requirements and does not degrade over time
- Conduct impact analysis across the entire system to identify and assess the risks and costs of proposed changes on selected system elements, such as how changing fields or stored procedures in a database can affect applications and services either directly or indirectly
- Measure, track, and report on changes in your system using the Lattix Web, which automatically updates with trends of key metrics, dependencies, and violations of rules that you set to enforce the intended architecture
Learn (video) how to create a .Net/C# Project in Lattix Architect