Find Architecture Issues Fast
Lattix enables you to quickly identify and remediate architectural issues. It gives software architects a fast and visual way to represent an application’s architecture with the Dependency Structure Matrix technology. This gives insight into how different software layers interact and can identify potentially undesirable relationships that exist in the code. Our desktop base platform integrates with your development tools, making architecture checking a seamless part of your development process. Lattix Architect is the competitive advantage you need to development, build, and test at the speed of DevOps. With Lattix you can:
- Understand your large, complex software architecture
- Define or refactor your architecture
- Continuously check the quality of your architecture
- Protect design patterns from degradation
Continuous architecture analysis
LDC command-line applications can be used to automate the process of checking and updating the dependency model. LDC is at the heart of our DevOps and Continuous Integration support.
Here are some common uses for LDC applications:
- Create a new model or update a current model while maintaining a history of dependencies.
- Generate reports in a variety of formats and configured to contain a variety of information. Maintain a history of reports. The available formats include xml, html, text, xls, csv, jpg and png. The contents of the report include how the new model is different from the old one, what rule violations were found, as well as a variety of data such as metrics, DSM, usage, and work list.
- Run custom scripts on projects.
- Publish and extract projects into and from the repository.
LDC automatically analyzes every build to identify architectural issues early and enable developers to fix architectural issues before they reach production. Analyzing the architectural integrity of large complex applications is a huge task yet vital to ensure the quality of the system. Architects need the reliable, automated solution of Lattix LDC to enforce architectures that deliver efficiency and stability of business applications. LDC can easily be integrated into your DevOps toolchain. Allowing you to spend less time worrying about and managing the scanning process. Giving you more time to fix issues.
Check out some of our instructional videos.
Lattix Web provides a convenient and powerful way to track the evolution of your projects. It gives intelligence for development teams and architecture to identify problems before they cause damage in production. Accessible from your browser, the extended team can view projects with snapshots of each build and compare trends of changes, architecture issues, metrics, and a variety of other data. Now it is easier than ever to communicate this critical information to your entire organization.